ATTENTION: This legal notice applies to the entire contents of the Website under the domain name emiratesidcard.com (Website) and any correspondence by e-mail between us and you. Please read these terms carefully before using the Website. Using the Website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, please stop using this Website immediately. This notice is issued by sassastatuscheckr350.co.za (the «Owner»).
On this Website, the owner provides users with access to information primarily about the Social Relief of Distress Grant (SRD Grant) (the «Service»).
You are responsible for obtaining access to the Website, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Website.
By making use of this site, and furnishing your personal / contact details, you hereby agree that you are interested in availing and information about the Service(s) that you have selected.
You hereby agree that the owner may contact you either electronically or by phone, to understand your interest in the selected products and Service(s) (like renewals, reminders, etc.) and to fulfill your demand.
You also agree that the owner reserves the right to make your details available to its affiliates and partners and you may be contacted by the affiliates and partners for information and sales through email, telephone, and/or SMS. You agree to receive promotional materials and/or special offers from the owner and its affiliates through email or SMS.
Minors under the age of 18 shall be prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
No payment for our services is made on our website, the data requested from you will be provided directly to our Internet server via a secure connection.
- 1.1 You may access most areas of the Website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of the Website are only open to you if you register.
- 1.2 By accessing any part of the Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave the Website immediately.
- 1.3 The Owner may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check the Website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at the Website.
- 2.1 You are permitted to print and download extracts from the Website for your use on the following basis:
- a) No documents or related graphics on the Website are modified in any way;
- b) No graphics on the Website are used separately from the corresponding text;
- c) The Owner’s copyright and trademark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- 2.2 Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by the Owner or its licensors. For this legal notice, any use of extracts from the Website other than following for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Website.
- 2.3 By using the Website you agree not to:
- a) Use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- b) Make any speculative, false, or fraudulent transaction or any transaction in anticipation of demand;
- c) access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- d) Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website;
- e) Take any action that imposes, or may impose, at our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on
- f) Take any action that imposes, or may impose, at our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on
- g) Deep-link to any portion of this Website (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any service) for any purpose without our express written permission; or
- h) «frame», «mirror» or otherwise incorporate any part of this Site into any other website without
- 2.4 Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
Service Access to platform
- 3.1 While the owner endeavors to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, the owner shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- 3.2 Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance, or repair or for reasons beyond the owner control.
Visitor Material and Conduct
- 4.1 In consideration of your use of the Website, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of South Africa or other applicable jurisdictions and will only use the Website for legitimate purposes for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act.
- 4.2 You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
- 4.3 The Owner shall fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Owner to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clause 4.1, clause 4.2, or clause 4.4.
Links to and from other Websites
- 5.1 links to third party websites on the Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Website. The Owner has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. The Owner therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- 5.2 The Owner expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted in for breach of these terms and to take any action it deems appropriate.
- 5.3 You shall fully indemnify the Owner for any loss or damage suffered by the Owner or any of its group companies for breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- 6.1 The content on the Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action based on the content of this Website. While the Owner makes reasonable efforts to update the information on the Website, the Owner makes no representations, warranties, or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content of this Website is accurate, complete, or up to date. The Owner may make changes to the material on the Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the Website may be out of date, and the Owner does not commit to updating such material.
- 6.2 The material on the Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties, or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Owner provides you with the Website on the basis that the Owner excludes and disclaims all warranties and conditions concerning this information, software, products, and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and no infringement, which, but for this legal notice, might have effect about the Website.
- 7.1 The Website has been provided by the Owner for informational purposes only. The content of this Website is not intended to constitute and should not be construed as investment and/or financial advice or a personal recommendation to buy and/or to sell any investment and/or financial products and should not be relied upon in evaluating the merits of entering into any of the financial and/or investment products. The information contained in this Website is public and was obtained from printed material, websites and other sources made available by insurers, reinsurers and other financial institutions.
- 7.2 The Owner, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), and any of the Owner’s group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any website linked to the Website or the material on such website, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any website linked to the Website .
- 7.3 If your use of material on the Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
- 7.4 This Website will NOT deal with or provide any services or products to jurisdictions or persons subject to national or international sanctions programs, including without limitation jurisdictions or persons prohibited by the United States’ Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC).
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South African Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African Courts.
- 10.1In case of policy cancellation, the discounted amount would not be refunded.
- 10.2If a customer has made any claim on the policy, then he/she would not be eligible for any refund.
All content featured on the Website and in any newsletters, postings or mailings is subject to this disclaimer. Any listings/information are not meant as a recommendation of a particular insurer/provider; listings are displayed randomly based on publically available information.
sassastatuscheckr350.co.za aims to provide clear and unbiased information about the Social Support Grant (SRD Grant) The information and data are generic. We strive to provide unbiased, accurate, and responsible data to the best of our ability. However, we are in no way responsible for discrepancies in the data published on our website concerning official alterations.
There is no intention or purpose of violating any intellectual property or ancillary rights. All information provided on the Website is subject to its discretion and is likely to change without any notice. Though, any changes in public utility will be communicated on our portal.
Although we have tried to maintain high standards in quality, clarity, and accuracy of the material posted on the Website are not legally responsible for the same in any manner whatsoever.
The employees, partners, and associated personnel of sassastatuscheckr350.co.za are not responsible for any loss, damage, or harm that is or may be caused by the use of the information on the portal. Customers are advised to use their discretion in these matters.