Apply for the SASSA 350 grant today and get help with your unemployment. The rd Sassa 350 grant is now in its second round and available to help unemployed people who have no other income or grants coming to them.
This grant is viewed as the SASSA unemployment grant, and you can apply through the SASSA website crd.sasa.gov.c or by using WhatsApp, Gov chat, or Facebook. If your application is approved, you will receive an SMS notifying you of the payment date sasa 350, which you can collect from your nearest city ground office.
Don’t worry if you don’t have to apply every month – SASA goes in every month after you qualify and checks whether you still meet the requirements.
Understanding the SASSA RD R350 Grant
The SASSA RD R350 grant, also known as the SASSA unemployment grant, was introduced during the COVID-19 pandemic to assist some of the country’s most vulnerable citizens. Although the State of Disaster has come to an end, the SRD grant will continue under new rules.
Sassa application for r350 apply online – How to apply
How to apply for r350 grant? To be qualified for the SASSA rd 350 grant, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a South African citizen, refugee, asylum seeker, or special permit holder to apply into sassa online application.
- You must be at least 18 years of age and up to 60 years of age.
- You can only apply for sassa r350 if you cannot support yourself, do not receive social benefits, and are not entitled to UIF payments.
- You must not have any financial support from any other source.
If you do meet these conditions, you can apply for R350.
Eligibility Criteria for the SASSA RD R350 Grant
To qualify for the SASSA RD R350 grant, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a South African citizen, permanent resident, refugee, or holder of a special permit.
- You must be between 18 and 59 years old.
- You must be unemployed and not receiving any income.
- You must not be receiving any other social grants or Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF) benefits.
- You must be in dire need of financial assistance.
How to Apply for the SASSA RD R350 Grant
- Visit the SASSA website at srd.sassa.gov.za.
- Scroll to the ‘How do I apply for this SRD Grant’ section.
- Click on the yellow button that says ‘click here to apply online’.
- Enter your mobile number and click ‘Send SMS’.
- Enter the one-time pin (OTP) that SASSA has sent to your mobile number.
- Continue the application process by filling in the required information.
Application via WhatsApp
- Save 082 046 8553 as a contact on your phone.
- Send a message saying ‘hi’ to this number on WhatsApp.
- Respond to the automated response by saying ‘help’.
- Reply ‘4’ to the options provided.
- Respond ‘SRD’ to the Unathi SASSA platform message.
- Confirm whether you’re applying for yourself or someone else.
- Begin the application process by submitting your name, surname, and ID number.
Checking Your Application Status
Once you have applied for the R350 grant, you can check your application status on the SASSA website at srd.sassa.gov.za. You will also receive an SMS informing you of the status of your application.
Applying for the SASSA RD R350 grant is a straightforward process that can provide much-needed financial relief to those who have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. If you meet the eligibility criteria, don’t hesitate to apply.
SASA rd will process all applications received before the 15th of next month and you should receive an SMS confirmation regardless of the outcome. When everything is complete, you can SASSA status check with the information provided on this website.